Skip to main content skip to search skip to contact

After the Event insurance for Housing Disrepair claims


If you are a solicitor who specialises in this area then we have a product for you. Our housing disrepair cover can be used for fast or multi-track claims and includes claims for disrepair, dilapidation or neglect to a residential dwelling.

Our cover is specifically for cases where actions are being brought against a local housing authority.

We offer a fixed premium with payment deferred to the end of the case. Our standard cover is £10,000 for all disbursements and adverse costs.

Cartoon town house with water spilling out of a window onto the street