What is Recourse Complete?
Whilst your clients are going about their day-to-day activities and experiencing all life has to offer, Recourse Complete will take care of their legal costs. Recourse Complete is an After-the-Event (ATE) legal expenses insurance policy that will pay disbursements, regardless of whether a case is won or lost, providing they are not recoverable from an opponent, and the opponent’s costs should the claim for damages be lost*.
Why do my Clients need Recourse Complete?
Without Recourse Complete your client may be exposed to legal costs, such as the expenses that their solicitor will have to pay to assess their claim, and any further expenses required during the course of the claim. Other costs that your clients could be liable to pay, without Recourse Complete, are those of the party who you are pursuing your claim against should you lose.
Recourse is designed to assist with almost any legal issue, including:
- motor accidents
- accidents at work
- trips and slips
- industrial disease
- medical negligence
- contract disputes
- Limits of indemnity to meet the risk and staged premiums to suit the litigation strategy
- Cover by an A-rated insurer
- Contingent premiums
- Top-up cover to a Before-the-Event policy
- One-off cases and no assessment fee
- Cover for cases conducted under a partial or full CFA
* Subject to the Terms & Conditions of the policy.